The All Weather Astroturf was opened in 2001 and is made up of one full size pitch.
Culford's Art department is housed in a beautiful character building and offers a variety of studios, classrooms, workspaces and exhibition areas.
Ashby Dining Hall is where all day and boarding pupils in the Prep and Senior Schools have all their meals.
Cadogan House is the boarding House for all Prep age boarders (7 to 13) and has several games and playrooms as well as a Hall for assemblies, concerts and drama.
Culford School’s cricket pavilion lies beside one of the prettiest cricket squares in England. With its electronic scoreboard it combines old-world charm with modern-world efficiency.
Culford Hall was built in 1591 as a manor house. It passed through various families, including the Bacons, Cornwallises and Cadogans until it was bought by the Methodist Board in 1935 to become what is now Culford School.
Culford’s state-of-the-art £2.2m Library opened in September 2015. It houses 10,000 books, offers a 24/7 virtual library and includes an 80 seat lecture theatre and galleried mezzanine with a coffee bar for exclusive use by the Sixth Form. Enormous windows give a wonderful vista across the parkland.
Culford School Nursery is a purpose-built facility which opened in 2008. It is open from 8.00am to 6.00pm during term time.
The Estate Yard houses all the school mini-buses, site machinery and workshops for all the maintenance staff.
Skinner was built in 1958 and houses the new Language Laboratory, Geography, History, Latin and Learning Support departments. It is named after Dr John Skinner, Headmaster (1924 - 1951).
The house was built for the then Headmaster, Dr Skinner, when the school moved out from Bury St Edmunds in 1935.
Opened in 2009 by Greg Rusedski, this stunning indoor tennis facility was built in partnership with the LTA and Sport England; it allows us to offer a unique combination of an excellent education with a tailored, high performance tennis programme.
Built in 1803, Culford's iron bridge is one of only a few iron bridges in the country and the 5th oldest iron bridge in the world.
The 'King of the Park' is the oldest tree in Culford Park and was planted in 1591.
The medical centre was built in 1984 and houses one resident nurse, plus other staff and is open every day during term time.
The Pre-Prep play area was revamped in 2012 thanks to the kind generosity of Friends of Fieldgate.
Fieldgate House was opened in 1984 and houses Culford Pre-Prep School for children aged 2 3/4 - 7 years.
The Prep School play area was revamped in 2010 by the kind generosity of the Prep School Parents Association.
The Prep School is built around the quad - Culford Hall's former stables. The jubilee library, built in 1995, sits in the middle.
The Prep School has two ICT suites.
Culford Prep has 2 dedicated Science Laboratories.
Pringle was officially opened on Founders' Day, 27 January 1990. It was built through the generosity of Old Culfordian Kenneth Pringle (EAS 1928 - 1931) and houses the Art and Design Technology departments.
Culford has extensive outdoor pitches.
Culford School has 4 boarding Houses, 2 for boys (Cornwallis and Edwards) and 2 for girls (Fitzgerald and Jocelyn).
Culford School’s South Front consists of beautifully landscaped gardens, leading down to the River Cul. In the summer, marquees are erected for various occasions including Culford’s Speech Day.
The 25m heated Indoor Swimming Pool was added to the sports centre in 1991. Other facilities include: Sports Hall with climbing wall; squash court; an aerobics/dance studio; 2 fitness suites and outdoor tennis/netball courts.
A church has stood here since the 13th century, and has been restored several times. It is built of bath stone and knapped kidney-flints, and is used by both the local parish and the school.
Culford School's Studio Theatre was opened in 2006 and offers a professional-standard arts space for plays, musicals, concerts, drama lessons and school presentations.
Culford Sports and Tennis Centre houses a 6 lane 25m heated Indoor Swimming Pool. It allows us to offer swimming scholarships and development programmes in partnership with the West Suffolk Swimming Club.
Located in Culford Hall, Culford School’s music studio was refurbished in 2009 through the generosity of Old Culfordian, David Beech (1947 - 1951). The Billiard Room is now a recital room and there are various new practice rooms including one for the School’s many bands and orchestras.
This magnificent science block was completed in 2000 through the generosity of Old Culfordian, William Miller (1940-1946).